Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Finally a time slip for my new turbo!!!!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member gsrev's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    622
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is no hopefully about it. I will steal your car and run it down the track behind your back biggrin I don't want to hear crap about your tires.. cuz I already told you an infinate number of times.. my dr are just sitting there waiting with your name written all over them... don't be so damned lazy and afraid to get a little brake dust on your prissy fingers smile I will be there tomorrow friday 11/30

  2. #22
    Inactive Member newgsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24th, 2000
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    Whauuuu!!!

    Me likes:-)

    Those are really good times you ran there with only 7-8 psi.

    Good Job......

    ------------------
    94 GSR Full turbo project, moving at a good pace, I just wish I had the car now.... ;-)

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Mochanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    11's tonight?
    Maybee if I'm driving again!

    ------------------
    If your gonna do it, Do it right! Damn It!
    "Nothing feels as good as being Blown!"

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Mochanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Close, I drove it to 12.21@115
    to many damn people there, it would have went 12.00 if I had a couple more passes!!!
    I will post Alex's 12.37 solo pass on video soon!
    Somebody take those doughnuts away from him, I think he is getting the shifting/launching thing down finally! If he goes on a diet he might make a 12.20 pass too!
    Randy

    ------------------
    If your gonna do it, Do it right! Damn It!
    "Nothing feels as good as being Blown!"



    [This message has been edited by Mochanic (edited December 01, 2001).]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member gsrev's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    622
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey.. don't give my car more credit that what it did. New times for 11/30 w/ "hot head".. ahhmmm.. I mean mochanic driving:

    R/T... 1.421 -- WAKE UP!!!
    60 - 1.958
    330 - 5.272
    1/8 - 7.953
    MPH - 92.04
    1000 - 10.271
    1/4 - 12.215
    MPH - 115.31

    It's inching its way into the 11's... oh well time to put in my new bump sticks a la CROWER this weekend biggrin

    Random.. where were you??? frown
    Mochanic.. you need to look into Prozac smile

    [This message has been edited by gsrev (edited December 01, 2001).]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Mochanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    1-800-WEIGHTWATCHERS!

    ------------------
    If your gonna do it, Do it right! Damn It!
    "Nothing feels as good as being Blown!"

  7. #27
    Inactive Member randomwalk101's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gsrev:

    Random.. where were you??? frown
    Mochanic.. you need to look into Prozac smile

    [This message has been edited by gsrev (edited December 01, 2001).]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Oh I went out dinner/bar hopping biggrin I got out of work super late today (like 6pm). Wow, super nice number Alex!!! Wanna hit it again this Sunday when you have those Crower cams on?
    BTW, I wonder what will it be when you finally put that bigger/fully built block on and up the boost to 24psi.... low 10s? high 9s??? eek



    ------------------
    It's powered by GASOLINE damnit!!!

  8. #28
    Inactive Member 5 Liter Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2000
    Posts
    402
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mochanic:
    11's tonight?
    Maybee if I'm driving again!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Time for a roll cage.

    ------------------
    Bill Winters
    '94 GSR w/ JRSC @ 9 PSI, ENDYN stepper pully, Cartech 20005, Vortech fuel modifier, RC 310's, AEM fuel rail, Hotshot 3" short ram intake, 2 1/4" test pipe and homemade CAI

  9. #29
    Inactive Member SuperTeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At your 1/8 trap speed, your car should be ALOT faster then that. Your 60' ft times are killing you. Launch that sucker and hit an 11.5. or better.

    ------------------
    95'GSR w/JRSC at 6psi.
    1/8 mi. 8.44 at 81mph.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •